Lenham Valley Business Association now called Maidstone Business Networking
Branding, website design and hosting by , Click to go to the CMR website
Business networking for the whole of Maidstone borough
We care! Please report any incorrect spelling, number, malfunction or mislink just click to send an email. ...... Blue text indicates live links.
Reasons to join:
- Proven business successes among the businesses that network regularly.
- Business directory to every home and business (for this point alone the membership fee is a good purchase)(subject to funding).
- An online Business Directory right now!
- The opportunity for members to be listed up to 5 times on this website.
- The opportunity for members to advertise vacancies (and items for sale) free of charge on this website.
- An open door to real expertise from professionals who are happy to share their knowledge for free.
- A professional image and a good reputation (first started in 2009)
- This website which is already high on search engines.
- Monthly promotion provided to the member and non member mailing list to help promote the association networking meetings.
- More than 10 free network meetings per year and a chance to see local venues.
- Offer schemes aimed at increasing business for all members by encouraging their staff to buy from other members.
- Links for the association from Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn (and links from others members or not).
- Regular support from Kent Messenger, Lenham Focus, Harrietsham Networker and Malherbe Mag. Plus other publications.
- You get the chance to hear about and see (frequently before others do) lots of information that could help or effect you.
- Scams are cashing in on your money! Scam warnings every time we see a new one!
- Chance to help develop the area.
- Chance to work with others to put on events locally.
- The association has been designed for successful local networking, it is not a franchise from another country, it is not designed to make money for an 'owner', it is not run by people too busy to give their time for detail, it is run by a professional with understanding and current hands on experience of marketing, presenting and successful organising. Other networking groups try to follow.
- See 'Working together' page